It’s great if you:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in project management field. Preferably in a software house
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Appreciate the importance of effective communication with your client & team
- Are able to transform client’s ideas into releasable and demonstrable product
- Have a solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Have a problem-solving mindset, and you are eager to make things better and better
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Are open for occasional abroad business travels
What you'll get:
- Exposure to international projects and international teams, involving from 2 to 30 engineers & designers
- Pivot role in fast paced and challenging projects
- Possibility to fully develop your leadership skills with the guidance of our leadership team
- Independence—we trust you! That’s why we openly share company’s plans during monthly meetings and offer flexible working hours
- High level of autonomy
- Relaxed working environment
- Fun—we like parties, frequent team events and “away days” in summer
- MacBook and 2 monitors
- And many other perks!
What happens next
We’ll invite you for a short phone call to get to know each other, then for a (delicious) coffee and get back to you with answer asap. That should not take longer than 2 weeks.
Get in touch!
Remember to include the following paragraph in your resume: “I agree that my personal data will be processed by Polidea in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.”